Matthias

📋 MATTHIAS Intro | 📷 MATTHIAS Set 1 | 📷 MATTHIAS Set 2
 
There is a lot to discover around Kaiserslautern. In the more than 70 years that the US Army has been in the region, the requirements for a modern army have changed. As a result, many a terrain has become superfluous and has been forgotten,
Lucky for all Urban Explorers, like Matthias, who has been roaming the area for as long as he can remember, sometimes alone, sometimes with buddies, rediscovering the forgotten.


He took me on a tour twice. On our first trip, I told him about how I like to photograph naked men in a Lost Place Setting. That's how Set 1 came about. And since he (and I) enjoyed it, we met again a few months later to explore a new place near Enkenbach-Alsonborn - and to take new pictures. You can see those in Set 2.
 

 

2 comments:

Tell me:

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search